Optical, 3-button, scroll wheel mouse universally accessible to everyone. Faster and more precise than a trackball for disabled and handicapped allowing C5, C6, and C7 quadriplegics to use mouse as quickly and efficiently as any nondisabled mouse user with included Opposite Hand USB Mouse Buttons!
- Does not require use of any muscles below the elbow. Perfect for users such as quadriplegics unable to grip a conventional mouse or click with their fingers! Rest hand passively in optical USB mouse, move with bicep & shoulder muscles.
- Supports the hand, wrist, & fingers in an orthopedically neutral, untwisted & relaxed position
- Available right-handed or left-handed in Onyx (black) or Pearl (off-white)
- Does not discriminate in either appearance or by its use
- Clinically indicated to help prevent and improve Carpal Tunnel Syndrome symptoms
- Minimizes arthritic pain - Commended for ease of use by the Arthritis Foundation
- GSA Section 508 - Meets the relevant standards making purchases by the US Government compliant with the Law.
- USB Plug & Play - no drivers required or software to install! (or with PS/2 adapter)
SolutionsIncluded to Click Mouse Buttons
Opposite Hand USB Mouse Buttons
- Ideal with minimal arm movement
- Intuitive, EZ to Use
- Work how you're accustomed, Nothing to learn!
- Double-click, right-click, drag-and-drop, highlight, & scroll by clicking 2 large 1.5"x 1.5" buttons with the side of hand or fist!
- Click left & right buttons with one hand and move mouse cursor with opposite hand/arm/head.
- Work quickly & efficiently without pauses
- Ergonomic - improved posture with users hands positioned comfortably at either side without reaching
- USB Plug & Play - no drivers or software to install!
- Portable - Take it with you and plug into any available computer such as at school, work, or the public library
- Computer remains completely usable by others with no modifications necessary
- Rugged & relible
Works with all input devices including NoGrip Mouse, Head Control, Trackball, laptop touchpad, etc
Glide-Well Mouse Mat
- Mouse mat surface and the material of the No Grip Mouse feet matched to reduce as much friction as possible.
- Larger than typical to accommodate larger mouse and movements
Old style mats, made to create traction with trackball mice, should be replaced with an optical mouse friendly and slippery surface.
Every little helps when traveling 63 miles a year over a mouse mat, the less effort it is the better. Those who use desktops to mouse upon might considered that all optical mice depend upon surface consistency for accurate performance. Over time wear and damage imperfections could impact upon optical performance and a mouse mat is much easier to replace than a desk top in that event.