IMPORTANT - SYSTEMS SUPPORTED:
PS2 (No adapter needed)
Xbox/Xbox 360 - Needs Licenced Microsoft or Madcatz Xbox 360 USB WIRED Controller to bypass the Microsoft security chip.
Wii/WiiU - Needs PS2 to Wii Adapter.
- 4-in-1 Adapter supporting PS3, Xbox 360, and PC USB as well as PS2
- The One-Handed Ergonomic Palm Game Controller natively functions on the PS2 without any adapters.
- Preprogrammed and Tested Compatible Cronus Max Adapter for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
- Licenced Microsoft or Madcatz Xbox 360 USB WIRED Controller to bypass the Microsoft security chip. (This item is required to use the One Handed Ergonomic Palm Game Controller on an Xbox or Xbox 360.)
- PS2 to Wii Adapter. (This item is required to use the One Handed Ergonomic Palm Game Controller on the Nintendo Wii as a Classic Controller.)
Get your game on! One Handed control perfect for Amputees, Stroke, Hemi-paralysis, & Muscular Dystrophy.
- Smaller and perfectly sized to the human hand, smaller and more comfortable than repositionable Access one-handed controller or the ergonomic one-handed controller we offered in the past
- Designed for both left and right handed gamers with reversible analog joysticks and 2 thumb D-pads!
- Compatible with ALL games! i.e. RPG, AVG, FPS and SLG games.
- Designed to be laid on your lap/knee or any a flat surface.
- Two force feedback solenoids which rumble independently with Dual Shock supporting games.
New, limited manufacturing batch of this popular controller updated from the past. You may remember seeing this One Handed Controller previously known as DragonPlus DuoCon2 a few years back, but sadly it was not long until they sold out and discontinued by original manufacturer. Now they are once again available, through a redesign and modernization of the original but a small, specialized production meant much higher cost. Finally this unique One Handed Controller is once again available!
Playstation, Playstation 2 and Playstation 3 are trademarks of Sony Corp. and Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.