The Powershooter is designed for individuals with no hand or arm movement to operate completely by mouth and chin. The Powershooter comes standard with a power trigger to fire the weapon. This is operated by a very slight suction on the blue tube in the picture. Windage and elevation are controlled by the joystick using your chin.
- Selectable speed controls on the windage and elevation allow you to set the speed that is most comfortable for you.
- Supports all shotguns, rifles, crossbows, and pistols (require optional Pistol Mounting Adapter Bracket $225).
- Recoil compensation mechanism included to help absorb some of the shock from firing a large caliber gun for comfort, safety, and accuracy
- Power2Go Compact Power Adapter from Broadened Horizons conveniently plugs into wheelchair's 3-prong charging socket
- Trigger mechanism is fully adjustable up and down, back and forth.
- Comes complete with necessary hardware to mount on the wheelchair.
- Takes less than a minute to attach Powershooter when you are ready to use it.
- Switching between weapons is also quick and simple!
- Proudly Made in the USA by our partner BE Adaptive
- Free unlimited manufacturer's tech support
Installation on Your Chair
- Place the mounting plate with receiver tube under your cushion before being transferred into the chair.
- Once you are in the chair, simply set the Powershooter Powered Gun Mount in the receiver tube located between your legs.
- Place your weapon on the Powershooter and secure
- Plug Power2Go adapter into wheelchair's 3 prong charging socket
- Aim and Fire!
* Wheelchair Compatibility - The design simplicity of the mounting plate allows it to work with almost any brand of wheelchair. If for some unforeseen reason the mounting plate will not work in your situation, a slight modification can be made or we will gladly work with you to design something that will.
Gun Mounts Item Specific Returns Policy
Due to the unique nature, seasonality, and physical dimensions of gun-mount products, Broadened Horizons moneyback satisfaction guarantee cannot apply. Instead, we evaluate each perspective customer’s unique individual needs to avoid sending out equipment that will not fit their needs. Our return policy is a 20% restocking fee on the original purchase price of the item less shipping. Customer is responsible for return shipping cost and it has to be returned in new condition within 30 days from date of purchase. All returns will be evaluated for damage before a refund will be issued.
To try before you buy, contact a local nonprofit that provides outdoor recreation hunting opportunities for sportsmen such as OWL for the National Wild Turkey Hunters Federation to find out if they or any members already own any similar equipment. Possibly that organization may even purchase a unit for multiple individuals to try, share, utilize, or loan.