3M Dual Lock black or clear hook & loop tape comes in a 1 in width, uses an acrylic adhesive.
Can be used to a maximum temperature of +200 F. These products are generally considered "hook & loop" products.
While the traditional system is that of a hook and a loop some of these products also use an interlocking mushroom like head. This particle 3M item is the mushroom hook side with a density of 250 stems/in. This is an adhesive based hook & loop tape.
The Simplest Head Pointing Mouse and Most Natural Light Gun for Gaming -
just look to shoot!
Head pointer (not a "tracker") feels more natural and
precise with driverless simplicity! Works AND Plays hard! Move from one
computer or game console to another without installing any software!
- Controls the mouse pointer with no drivers required - simply plug into any
computer's USB port.
- 7 ability switch jacks can be defined as mouse buttons OR gamepad
- i.e.: left click, right click, middle click or drag, double-click, and
up to 3 more!
- GimpGear Computer Accessibility Software CD included with 50+ excellent
free and trial programs
- Dwell Clicking (alternative to ability switch clicking)
- On-Screen Keyboard with Word Completion
- Artificial Intelligence for Writing with fluid, natural Mouse movements
- Voice Control Gaming
- Remapping any PC input to any PC output (i.e. game/mouse controller
buttons to keyboard keys)
- Designed to be used at a wide range of distances from the screen, down to
2 feet (600mm).
- Simple calibration process requires NO host software.
- Up to 4 controllers can be used on one PC for multiplayer
The HeadNav is IDEAL used with light gun games for
the PC and PlayStation
Windows PC Light Gun Games
*Games are listed for reference and
have not each been individually tested for compatibility
Playstation 2 and 3 Light Gun Games
The PlugN'Point will automatically detect being plugged into a Playstation 2
and switch to Guncon 2 mode. This functionality is beta and has only been
tested with Time Crisis 3 on PS2. Reports of other testing are
welcome. Guncon 3 (PS3) games are not yet supported.
custom settings of gain, etc will be used. To change any of the custom settings
you will need to connect to a PC. The button assignments are not however used,
and revert to Guncon defaults (Left button A, Right Button B) when connected to
a Playstation. The LED bar will need to be connected to a USB port for
power. You can use the second USB port on the Playstation. Alternatively, you
can use a powered USB hub.
Sony PlayStation 2 Guncon 2 Compatible
Sony PlayStation 1 Light Gun
Games (Some titles may work on PS2 console or through PC Mame
The PlayStation 1 has three main types of light guns, the GunCon/G-Con by Namco, the Konami Justifier, and
Sony PlayStation 3 Light
Gun Games (not likely yet supported- test results anyone?)