Inexpensive ADA compliance for Restaurants, hair salons, etc. that do not have a door opener installed but do have greeter staff. Functions like a doorbell with a large easy to press ADA compliant button.
BigBell Range up to 150 ft. (Unobstructed)
-Battery operated wireless pushbutton
-AC Plug in wall chime/receiver.
Bigbell Stickers and batteries included
BigBell™ Alert System
A Welcome Addition to Every Door
You may not have considered the challenge your entrance poses for certain customers. But for more than 54 million Americans with disabilities, it may keep them from giving you their business. BigBell™ helps open your door to this significant market of customers.
BigBell™ also operates as a security device to prevent unauthorized access to schools and other facilities.
Our BigBell™ products are an easy-to-install solution for any business or facility not equipped with an automated door.
"I have multiple locations with different access issues. BigBell™ solves the problems and helps build our customer base. Every business should have one!"
-Chris Gallagher, Franchisee, Cartridge World, Chicago
Thousands of systems are currently in use at:
What is BigBell™?
BigBell™ is the answer for any location where access to entry is an issue.The BigBell™ Alert System was developed for businesses as an affordable alternative to power doors. This oversized, wireless-alert system meets Department of Justice ADA standards and enables mobility-challenged customers to request assistance with entry.
Best of all, BigBell™ is a cost-effective, easy to install and universally implementable accessibility solution for any kind of public building or business. Logical and intuitive, BigBell™ is an extension of current access improvements (parking, accessible tables, counters, bathrooms, etc.).
- Ideal for any business not currently equipped with a power door
- Proven to generate new business
- Supported by advocates and people with disabilities
How BigBell™ Works
- Mounted outside of entrance at the appropriate height for wheelchair access
- Marked with the international symbol of accessibility, easily recognized and used
- Accompanied by directional signage
- Mobility-challenged customers easily activate large pushbutton
- Interior chime receiver rings, alerting store employees to customers in need
- Employee assists customer as needed
- Customer spends, has positive experience, tells friends, and returns
|Even without steps, some customers may have difficulty entering because they simply cannot open your front door. Using the BigBell™, they alert staff inside that assistance is needed to get in.
||When a couple of steps are a barrier, the BigBell™ system, lightweight ramps and special signage let customers know you have a solution. These portable ramps come in many sizes and are sold separately.
||You can still do business when customers can't get inside. TheBigBell™ lets patrons know you're providing an alternative method for them to access your products and services without having to go inside.
"The BigBell™ is a cost-efficient and proactive way to help you help me. It is the 'readily achievable' solution that answers access problems for a lot of us."
-J.R. Harding, Ed.D., National Disability Advocate
- Oversized touch-pad can be used by customers with limited dexterity
- Wireless technology is easy to install. Plugs into any standard A/C wall outlet.
- Flashing strobe, AC option and improved battery life
- Six ring tones and adjustable volume control
- Up to 2,000-foot unobstructed operating range
- Locations with short steps can use the BigBell™ in conjunction with portable ramps provided by Inclusion Solutions