Works great on interior bedroom doors. Not recommended for heavier doors with stiff weatherstripping.
Important Note: Door can be operated manually but since internal clutch makes a loud clicking sound, this is primarily recommended for emergency use. When this opener is installed, plan to use the power opener each time you pass through the door.
Automatically open / close swing door up to 100 lbs and 42 inches wide.
Works with 4 different types of swing door:
1) In-Swing Left
2) In-Swing Right
3) Out-Swing Left
4) Out-Swing Right
- Can be installed on most doors, including wood and metal doors.
- Recommended for Light Duty interior door applications. i.e.
- If used on exterior doors with weather stripping, weatherstripping must be 3M "V" style that does not compress or preload door
- Opener stops if obstruction is encountered ensuring safe operation.
- Fail safe operation - Door can be open/close freely during power outage.
- Built-in mechanical clutch to prevent more damage when door is operated manually. Not recommended for manual operation in high-traffic areas.
- Audio warning as an indication when the swing door opener is operating.
- Auto learn door travel limits.
- 3 different operating modes:
1) Toggle Operation,
2) Open / Close Operation,
3) Timer Operation, closes door automatically after a specific period of time. (user programmable)
- Can learn up to 16 remote controls.
- Product Certification : FCC, CE, ETL 325(UL 325), IC, cETL 325
- Door Operator.
- 4-Button Transmitter.
- Electromagnetic Lock or Electric Strike (not compatible with other electric strike brands)
- Mounting and Accessories.
- AC adapter.