Freedom to pull up to and away from the computer independently without being tethered by wires, yet position it up close to your mouth for resolve similar to a close talk headset. Versatile: unplug it from its base and take it with you on your laptop!
Cost-effective clarity and cord-free convenience for voice recognition
- Simple, driverless USB plug-and-play connection
- Advanced Digital USB provides superior clarity eliminates analog noise associated with cheaper 3.5mm audio port microphones
- Noise canceling microphones filters out unwanted background noise
- Stable weighted base
- Testing has shown these microphones perform 95%-98% as well as much more expensive alternatives
- Also consider our new TalkFar 100' Wireless USB Voice-Recognition Microphone
- Windows PC (all ver.) and Mac 9.1 or higherRemove Mic Flexarm from base and plug into laptop USB directly
- Provides optimal positioning
- Independently tested by voice-recognition developer as "excellent"
- 5' silver/clear braided USB cable on hemispherical base
- Height= 1" to Max 22", Diameter= 4"
- Freq. Response= 35Hz-18KHz
- Sample Rate= 48KHz
- Sample Depth= 16-bit
- User Manual