Freedom to pull up to and away from the computer independently without being tethered by wires, yet position it up close to your mouth for resolve similar to a close talk headset. Versatile: unplug it from its base and take it with you on your laptop!
I have used this model of microphone for 3 years with Dragon NaturallySpeaking after testing many different models and have found it provides almost identical recognition quality to the significantly more expensive solutions costing from $80-$280! I have it positioned in front of my keyboard facing me so I can simply pull up to my desk in my wheelchair and begin working without the hassle of having to put a headset on my head. I'm making these available for customers who often cannot find a reasonably priced solution.
Cost-effective clarity and cord-free convenience for voice recognition
- Simple, driverless USB plug-and-play connection
- Advanced Digital USB provides superior clarity eliminates analog noise associated with cheaper 3.5mm audio port microphones
- Noise canceling microphones filters out unwanted background noise
- Stable weighted base
- Testing has shown these microphones perform 95%-98% as well as much more expensive alternatives
- Also consider our new TalkFar 100' Wireless USB Voice-Recognition Microphone
- Windows PC (all versions)
- Mute switch on base for easy control
- Power/Mute indicator illuminates when microphone is active
- Microphone pivots on base to optimally position towards speaker's mouth
- 8' shielded cord offers convenience and flexibility around your desktop
- Height = 13"
- Frequency response: 100-16kHz
- Input sensitivity: -67dBV/ubar, -47dBV/Pascal +/-4dB