Allows you to raise and lower both head and feet by voice control with the VoiceIR (Voice Me) Environmental Controller or with an ability switch using the Housemate Android ECU or any other manufactures ECU Environmental Controller.
Versatile: Compatible with any ECU supporting the X10 protocol or an infrared ECU using our Infrared to X10 Transceiver Kit
Each power bed manufacturer has a unique handheld remote pendant and plug. As the bed cable for this operator is custom made for each specific bed, please inform us of the bed manufacturer, model, and if possible serial number when you order. These can usually be found on a little placard attached to the frame of the bed (do not confuse with placards on bed motors or actuators which are just parts of the bed). The model number of the handheld pendant remote it is also sometimes helpful.
Available exclusively through Broadened Horizons. Requires X10 ECU Infrared to X10 Transceiver which is also included in the X10 ECU Independence Package.
- YOU MUST SEND US THE HANDHELD REMOTE PENDANT FOR YOUR BED which we will reverse engineer and custom integrate
- Because of the high level of customization labor required and included in package cost which cannot be returned, the bed controllers have a 40% restocking fee should you change your mind.
- We back it up with a full one-year warranty (excludes physical damage) and will repair beyond that time cost of tme and materials.
- If for any reason we are unable to provide a controller for your bed, 100% of purchase price will be refunded.
Available for all of the following motorized beds. (If yours is not in the list, please contact us
because 98% of the time it can be controlled.) We have only ever encountered 1 imported European bed that could not interface to.
- American Metal Products **
**Sold under the brand names: Lumex, Sci-O-tech, Home Care, Graham Field, Smith Davis, Universal, Nursing Home Beds
- Craftmatic (most models)*
- HillRom ( Century, Advance, Resident LTC)
- Invacare (IVC and older models)
- Joerns (old and new models)
- Whisperlite 2
- Does not eliminate or interfere with the existing control wand.
- Automatic stop 3 seconds after an X10 command starts motion.
- Easy plug-in installation, no tools required
- 4 functions are provided: Head up/down, Foot up/down.
Each of the bed functions ( up / down for both head & foot ) has its own X10 address. Upon receipt of an X10 command from the ECU it will trigger movement of the desired bed function for 3 seconds only and then stops. Repeating the command results in another 3 seconds of movement. 3 seconds is the default but can be adjusted from 1 second to 10 seconds.
This bed controller only response to the X10 ON signal and ignores the OFF portion of the X10 signals providing more convenient control of the bed with ECU's.
- The operator module is shipped complete with CUSTOM bed connection cable, the X10 powerline interface and a AC wall power adapter.
- No tools are required as all items simply plug in.
- The operator module has Velcro adhesive strips to attach it to the underside of bed platform or wall side of the headboard.
- The X10 powerline interface and the power adapter plug into a wall power outlet or power strip within 4 feet of the bed.
- The Custom Bed Connection Cable plugs between your bed controller and the hand control pendant remote, allowing the bed to be controlled by ECU or normally as before with hand pendant.
Compare to $1000 Tash Infrared Bed Controller #82455